Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2020

I'M ON A ROLL!

Quite often, in the wee small hours I scan the television channels to try and find something ‘interesting’ to watch. 

Most early mornings that’s about as easy as underwater yodelling! What a bedazzlement of blandness, with the likes of ‘Gogglebox’, and even ‘Celebrity Gogglebox’, featuring prominently.

I have never watched this show, but then I have never watched wallpaper dry. However, we have a saying here in the county of broad acres… where there’s brainwaves, there’s brass. So, I got the old grey matter into gear, and I came up with an idea for a brand new television programme. 

‘Thunderbox’! It’s a terrific title, isn’t it?

Yes! It will feature members of the general public droning on, whilst doin’... the what comes naturally. That's… copious codswallow from the khazi!

Remember, you read it here first… that will help me if there is a dispute over copyright!

No comments:

Post a Comment