Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2020

GIVE
PEAS
A CHANCE!

According to the BBC News this morning, someone… who I confess I wouldn’t know from Adam (or Eve for that matter)… has apparently signed an exclusive multi-year podcast deal with Spotify, believed to be worth $100m (£82 million).

Now… all  this is geek to me. First of all, I don’t know what Spotify is.  I can only assume that they are manufacturers of some sort of... pimple preparation. As far as a ‘podcast’ is concerned, I would hazard a guess that that involves fixing the elongated seed vessel of a leguminous plant to a hook on the end of a fishing line and… casting it into a canal, a creek or a culvert. What’s the catch? I can’t fathom out why anyone would pay so much moolah for messing about on a river. There must be some other angle, surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment